Around Specialized HQ, this piece is called the "quiver-killer" and the prototypes have mysteriously disappeared. In the past, you had to decide whether you wanted to have a lightweight packable jacket that would protect you from wind or a not-so-packable jacket to protect you from water. Now you don't have to choose, as we have created a jacket for both conditions while allowing full packability. Using a lightweight shell fabric and ultra-thin water-proof breathable membrane, the Deflect H2O Pac Jacket provides the protection of much heavier pieces that will fit into a jersey pocket. We added all the standard water protection features in this one: taped seams, YKK Water Guard Zippers, and wrist cuffs engineered to seal water out.
- Deflect 2.5-layer is a woven fabric that's wind-resistant, water-resistant, and highly breathable in order to maintain an effective barrier between you and elements.
- Fully taped seams prevent water intrusion at the stitches and seams.
- Partial elastic at the waist and wrists seals out wind and water.
- Watertight YKK AquaGuard zippers prevent unwanted water seepage.
- High-visibility reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Form Fit closely and precisely conforms to the curves of the body, ensuring an unrivaled level of fit. and comfort.
- Fabric weight: 72g